Wow! It's been a long time. School's started, and it's always busy busy busy! Yet, no matter how busy you are, always keep the environment in mind! Here are some really easy, quick ways to save at school:
1. Wake up in the morning not feeling like P. Diddy? I know. But it doesn't give you an excuse to leave the water running! Close the faucets when your brushing your teeth or putting on make up.
2. Decided what you're going to eat BEFORE opening the fridge. Not only will this save energy, but also time. You might even stick to your diet better.
3. Hop in the car.... with a friend. Carpool, ride the bus, walk, bike-whatever, just DON'T drive your gas-guzzling monster down to school with only you inside.
4. Recycle, recycle, recycle. I can't say it enough: RECYCLE. With all the papers and paper products you get at school, chucking them in the trash would be such a waste. Napkins, paper trays, tissues, paper towels, sometimes even worksheets- all that can go in the blue bin.
5. Be aware! If you see trash, pick it up. It'll only take you like 4 seconds, and you'll be setting an example for other people. Little things like these can really have a ripple effect.
So there you go! 5 simple, fast, yet effective ways to keep your green-living up. What are some other ways to save at school? Have y'all been busy?