Tuesday, September 9, 2008

E-Cycle It!

After you buy a new computer, what do you do with the old one?
Last week, we asked what you think about when you buy a new computer. Now, tell us what you do with the old one. You can "ecycle"it, donate it to charity, give it away to a friend or send it packing with your teenager to college. Some people store old computers in their garage or use them for bookends because they're not quite sure what to do with them...obviously, there are better options! =) Tell us your strategy for dinosaur computers.

1 comment:

GettingGreenerAllTheTime said...

After I upgraded to a new computer, I donated my old one. It was a little old, but it still worked. I had the hard drive wiped clean and I took to Goodwill. They were happy to have it, and I was happy that someone (who may otherwise not have had the chance) would be able to use it.